Saturday 15 September 2012

Cat turns into model

Hello hello hello!
 
I'm trying to shoot in "RAW" with my new canon, and these are the results: keep in mind that I discovered that my photoshop (7) is too old to open RAW pictures, great! :P
So I had to use a program that came with my camera.
And you might have noticed that my cat is in every picture :) cause she was the only model around!
 


 
 
 
 
 
So that's Kitty, my cat. As you can see I'm not quite there yet with the RAW shooting yet and most pictures are slightly blurred because there is no image stabilisator built in the camera nor in the lens.
 
So If you have any advice just leave me a comment or send me an email!
 
Have a nice day!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Je crois que je regarde cet adorable article chaque semaine dans l'espoir de voir encore plus de tes merveilles :) Mais où êtes vous chère camarade ? Revenez-nous vite ! (dit celle qui n'est plus très présente non plus ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I always enjoy reading them.